Sunday, May 27, 2007

first crush

I guess everybody in the word have their own crush included me. Long time ago when I was at school form three, I like some one her name is Nur Suraya binti Abdul Aziz . She live at beside my village, every time at school I always look at her because she is my classmate. I try so many ways to get her attention. She is nice girl, hardworking and brilliant. One day when comeback from school her motorcycle was broken, at the same time I saw her and I go to near with her. I try to started her motorcycle but failed because the electronic is broken. I accompany her back to home and from that incident our relationship become more good. So many time we are together like study, go to canteen and many more. We are happy together. Our relationship is broken we are go in another school when we are get a good result in PMR. Now when I back my village I feel shy when meet her because her was married and have two little girl.

1 comment:

Fatehah A. said...

cedihnye uhuk uhuk